WHAT WE ARE DOING TO HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF THE CORONAVIRUS:
- Based on direction from the Ministry of Health (MOH), all our service technicians and specialists will practice safe social distancing from customers and other team members. We love our customers; however, we will refrain from a handshake greeting at this time.
- We require all technicians to be equipped with the following personal protective equipment (PPE) when entering homes or businesses for peace of mind and prevention:
- Shoe covers
- All our team members will perform frequent hand-washing throughout the day and will avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth.
- Technicians will avoid handshakes and maintain safe distance during their visit.
- At TOP Pest Control, we are committed to providing the best possible service to protect against unwanted pests, termites & more.
- We are not aware of any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19 amongst our employees. If this were to change, we would work with state and local public health officials to address the issue and protect the health of employees and customers.